Anti Nausea Pressure Point Band infused with Peppermint Oil, Migraine and Headache Relief (single)
RELIEF OF NAUSEA, TENSION, MIGRAINES, HOT FLASHES AND HEADACHES Using Acupressure and Peppermint Oil Aromatherapy
UTILIZE THE AROMATHERAPY AND SIMPLY INHALE THE SCENT ON YOUR BAND. Taking deep slow breathes. Scent will fade in 1-4 weeks. Easily apply your own.
MADE IN THE USA. Our products feature VELCRO® Brand fasteners.Hook/Loop closure with polished steel secure loop.
ACCESSORY ADHESIVE TAPES added for placement or slippage issues. Latex free and manufactured in the USA.
ACUPRESSURE POINT OPTIONS P7/H7/LU9 (between wrist bone and wrist crease) or P6/H6/LU8 (above wrist bone) USE WHICHEVER IS MOST COMFORTABLE.
EASY TO USE. Wear band on either wrist prior to/or during symptoms. Full directions and diagrams included with every purchase.
PERSONALIZED ADJUSTABLE SIZING for that perfect fit! Measure wrist circumference Please view graph included with product pictures for assistance with measurement. ALL BRACELETS ARE ADJUSTABLE DOWN IN SIZE
How does the Adjustable Pressure Point Aromatherapy Wristband Work?
This is a multi symptom pressure point bracelet utilizing 3 different pressure points to help alleviate nausea, tension, migraines, and headaches with the ADDED benefits of PEPPERMINT Essential Oils (stress, anti nausea, hot flash. tension). Full diagram included with detailed information regarding pressure points. All points are on wrist area and easy to locate.
Pressure Point Info and Full Directions included
H7 aids to treat insomnia, irritability, stress, emotional imbalances, nervousness, anxiety, hyperactivity, palpitations, fear, and forgetfulness.
P7 relieves insomnia, stress, hot flashes (flushes), manic behavior, palpitations, sweating, stomach pain, and vomiting.
LU9 relieves palpitations, stress headaches, nervousness, poor circulation, headache, migraine, and wrist pain.
H6 is used for relieving anxiety, irritability, night sweats, panic attacks.
P6 relieves nausea, motion sickness, morning sickness, carpal tunnel, menstrual cramp nausea.
LU8 is used for emotional well being.
Materials and General Info
Certified Medical Banding Material Manufactured in the USA.
Bracelets are ¾” in width. Simple Hook and Loop Closure for Adjust Ability. Added polished steel loop secures the end of the closure. Wear bracelet closure toward the outside pinky finger.
Latex free accessory adhesive tape samples to prevent slippage or placement issues.
Peppermint essential oil (nausea, motion sickness, indigestion, tension headache, hot flashes, allergies)
If you are new to acupressure/pressure point therapy allow your body a few days to acclimate and be consistent with use before or during onset of symptoms. Results should occur 1-7 days after regular use. Bracelets should be Loosely snug NOT tight.
All natural. Our products feature VELCRO® Brand fasteners.
You can wear your band above or below the wrist bone to utilize pressure points.
Smells great and works too :)
- Alammar N, et al. (2019). The impact of peppermint oil on the irritable bowel syndrome: A meta-analysis of the pooled clinical data. DOI:
- Amjadi MA, et al. (2012). The effect of peppermint oil on symptomatic treatment of pruritus in pregnant women.
- Anheyer D, et al. (2017). Herbal medicines for gastrointestinal disorders in children and adolescents: A systematic review. DOI:
- Borhani HA, et al. (2010). Cutaneous application of menthol 10% solution as an abortive treatment of migraine without aura: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossed-over study [Abstract]. DOI:
- Briggs P, et al. (2016). Inhaled peppermint oil for postop nausea in patients undergoing cardiac surgery [Abstract]. DOI:
- Chaudhari LK, et al. (2012). Antimicrobial activity of commercially available essential oils against Streptococcus mutans [Abstract].
- Chumpitazi BP, et al. (2018). Review article: the physiologic effects and safety of peppermint oil and its efficacy in irritable bowel syndrome and other functional disorders. DOI:
- Elsaie LT, et al. (2016). Effectiveness of topical peppermint oil on symptomatic treatment of chronic pruritus. DOI:
- Hines S, et al. (2018). Aromatherapy for treatment of postoperative nausea and vomiting. DOI:
- Joulaeerad N, et al. (2018). Effect of aromatherapy with peppermint oil on the severity of nausea and vomiting in pregnancy: A single-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial.
- Khalaf MHG, et al. (2019). Impact of peppermint therapy on dysphagia and non-cardiac chest pain: A pilot study [Abstract]. DOI:
- Li J, et al. (2011). Peppermint oil decreases the production of virulence-associated exoproteins by Staphylococcus aureus. DOI:
- Mahboubi M. (2019). Caraway as important medicinal plants in management of disease. DOI:
- Methods of application. (n.d.).
- Mentha piperita (peppermint) oil. (n.d.).
- Nath SS, et al. (2012). A near fatal case of high dose peppermint oil ingestion – lessons learnt. DOI:
- Oh JY, et al. (2014). Peppermint oil promotes hair growth without toxic signs. DOI:
- Part 182 – Substances generally recognized as safe. (2018).
- Peppermint oil. (2016).
- Rajkowska K, et al. (2017). Selected essential oils as antifungal agents against antibiotic-resistant Candida spp.: In vitro study n clinical and food-borne isolates [Abstract]. DOI:
- St. Cyr A, et al. (2015). Efficacy and tolerability of STOPAIN for a migraine attack. DOI:
- Tisserand R, et al. (2013). Essential oil safety: A guide for healthcare professionals.
Shipping and Delivery
Always Free Shipping within the USA.
Flat shipping fee of $10.- on all international orders.
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
The time frame for order delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: 1-4 days
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from the warehouse to the destination. US orders are usually shipped by USPS, which is a US Postal Service product. After processing and leaving the warehouse, items usually take between 2 – 6 days to arrive at their destination but can take longer from time to time. A tracking will be emailed to you as soon as your item is shipped. International delivery usually takes about 8-14 business days.
Please note that import duties and taxes may apply and are collected at the time of delivery at the shipping address.
Some products may also be subject to restrictions by local law and regulations (e.g. CBD-related products).
You will be responsible for payment of any import duties and taxes, if applicable. Know that Zuntree has no control over these costs and, since they vary from one country to another, Zuntree can not know the amount. Zuntree advises you to contact your local customs and tax office for more information.
You are Covered by Our 30 Days Satisfaction Guarantee.
Customers satisfaction is our #1 Priority That's why we don't just have a 10 day return policy, as in many other web shops. When you shop with us, you get a full 30 days return period instead!
If you for some reason are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product to us within the 30 days of the purchase date, which figures on your original order confirmation.
30 day return/refund guarantee for all unused/unopened items returned in the original packaging.
We take customer satisfaction very seriously. All of our products are tested for quality and all shipments are carefully inspected before leaving our warehouse.
Please check your shipment carefully upon arrival to ensure it has not been damaged during shipping. All claims for damaged product must be made within 72hrs of receipt of your package. Please contact us and provide detailed information if your product was damaged during shipping.
Zuntree offers a 30 day 100% satisfaction guaranty for the majority of products. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase you may return the unused portion of the product for a full refund less any shipping and handling.
To request a refund or for more information, please contact our customer care at +1 302 724 6290, or by email at email@example.com.
To Obtain A Refund:
Please send the unused/unopened/damaged items returned in the original packaging to:
880 N 500 W Apt 1
Logan, UT 84321
Upon receipt of the product, a full refund of the purchase price of the product will be refunded. Any Shipping charges on the original shipment are not able to be refunded.